First of all, I must apologize. My phone hasn't been able to find wifi anywhere, and I didn't set up an international plan. Other team members did, so I have been in a personal communications black out. I plan to write any way and then post when I can. Sorry if you feel starved and then over blogged.
This post is probably out of order, sorry again-new to blogging.
With excitement our team met at church, bid loved ones farewell and boarded the HGBC bus for the airport. Our five hour layover in Miami gave us time to eat dinner and prep our bodies to sleep on the long night flight to Lima.
The photos below show where you rest while you're waiting 5 hours for a flight that leaves at midnight. Just settle back in a chair that is too small to rest your head; let your behind get good and tired of sitting before you have to sit for seven more hours.
One neat thing is that you can charge your phone for free! I just had to include that picture; you can tell I don't get out much.


No comments:
Post a Comment